– Avoid direct sunlight on the treated area for 3 weeks prior and 3 weeks after having laser hair removal.
– Attend the session covered, comfortable clothes. Never use short clothes, especially in summer.
– Do not perform any type of chemical peel or dermabrasion 2 weeks before receiving treatment. Any form of peel should be avoided during the course of your treatment.
– The day of the session, always arrive with clean skin without the use of creams or deodorants.
– Do not use makeup on the day of the session.
– Always use factor 50 sun cream on the treated area 2 weeks before and after treatment.
– Do not use water at temperatures above 34º or 36º for 48 hours before and after the session.
– No physical exercise 48 hours before and after the session.
– Do not bathe in swimming pools, saunas 40 hours before and after the session.
– Please come with the area to be treated clean and shaven 24-48h before having the treatment.
– Do not wax or pluck the area during the course of your treatment.